I’m trying to get an RSS feed, I remove all stopwords, stemm. but it works sometimes. I do not know what is happening. Could anyone see my code and tell me where is the error?. Please

1 Answer 1

We’ve had this issue arise for some users with a recent release. Not sure if it is us or timing with Chrome .

It is only affecting some users, and only in Chrome, and clearing cache has helped most users but not all.

Still searching for a definitely solution to it.

After a looooong time I actually resolved it for me by updating the session config settings in CodeIgniter.

I had to update:

What was happening was on first login, it would work fine, but the second login was getting some sort of conflict with the cookie.

I didn’t find out exactly what the issue was, but this seems to be a Chrome based bug a few people have had over the years, but there’s not much around on it.

Я пытаюсь получить RSS-канал, я удалить все стоп-слова, Stemm . но иногда работает. Я не знаю, что происходит. Можно ли увидеть свой код и скажите мне, где ошибка ?. пожалуйста

Мы имели этот вопрос возникает для некоторых пользователей с недавним выпуском. Не уверен, если это нас или время с Chrome.

Она влияет только на некоторых пользователей, и только в Chrome, и очистка кэша помогает большинству пользователей, но не все.

Тем не менее ищет определенно решения к нему.

После looooong времени я на самом деле решить это для меня, обновляя настройки сеанса конфигурации в CodeIgniter.

Я должен уточнить:

То, что происходило был на первом входе, он будет работать нормально, но второй Войти получал какой-то конфликт с куки.

Я не нашел, что именно этот вопрос, но это, как представляется, на основе Chrome ошибка пришлось несколько людей на протяжении многих лет, но не так много вокруг на нем.

I am trying to get a websocket communication working through a classic ELB with ssl termination to wowza, a java based media server.

Non wss traffic is reaching instance as expected. When connecting to ec2 wowza using direct ip, the connection works and stream connects

However connecting through the ELB I get different errors being reported

So following several tutorials & docs such as AWS ELB CLI I added the following

Confriming the policy has been updated,

I then try a connection using the test.myTld.com & ELB , the first try reports

then subsiquent tries report

For what it is worth, here is the logs from wowza

So my questions is what else do I need to set for the ELB to pass the wss headers to establish the websocket.